Location: Dawlish, Devon Pay: £21,000 to £28,000 per annum Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week, 38 weeks plus 6 days of the year Contract: Permanent At Oakwood Court College we are undertaking some changes to our structures and processes to better position ourselves to meet the needs of the learners and our communities. As a result we are now seeking a Teacher of SEND.Please click on ‘Apply Online’ and you will be directed to our simple online application form which is mobile and tablet friendly. For more information please complete our short enquiries form below by clicking “Enquire” or call Laura on 01626 868125 or email email@example.com Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check. Enquire Apply Online Equality and Diversity Form
The Role:As a member of the academic teaching team at our Dawlish campus, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and reviewing teaching, learning and assessment and learner progress, enabling every Oakwood Court learner to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that all learners undertake highly individualised learning programmes designed to meet their specific needs and aspirations as detailed in their EHCPs.
- Deliver highly effective teaching, learning and assessment that enables all learners make better than expected progress against their outcomes.
- Play an active role in College life, prioritising the experience of the learners and being an excellent and supportive colleague
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level
- Full Teaching Qualification (PGCE or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving Licence
The Benefits:Not only will you have the privilege of working with wonderful children and fantastic colleagues, as part of Phoenix Learning and Care Group you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Retail/High-street Shopping Vouchers including childcare vouchers
- Fully Paid Holiday allowance
- 24 hour help and support for you and your family through our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Fully paid classroom based induction with extensive ongoing face to face training programs
- Aid in obtaining extra qualifications and upskilling
- Internal progression
- Professional and ongoing personal supervision process to provide you and your line manager with opportunities to reflect.