Location: Winkleigh nr Okehampton with travel expected to all external homes and sites
Salary: £18,500 – £22,000 per annum dependant on experience
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week, 52 weeks of the year)
Closing Date: Friday 3rd August 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 9th August 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our newly formed in-house recruitment team and help shape our ongoing recruitment strategy.
The Phoenix Learning & Care Group was established in 2006 and is a provider of specialist children’s homes across the South West. Our homes cater for Young people with specific and individual needs who may have a range of social and emotional difficulties, behaviour, trauma and attachment issues, learning difficulties and other associated needs.
We have chosen to operate homes which offer children a truly nurturing and homely environment in which they can flourish. We have a range of homes including one, two and three bed homes with our largest being homes with only four beds. Each home has been specifically designed to provide an environment in which a child can feel safe, nurtured and looked after by a team of individuals who have been trained too think, feel and act in a way that promotes a young person’s feeling of safety.
In addition to our children’s homes we also have a further education college, residential and supported living services in Dawlish and Teignmouth for young adults.
Through honesty, empathy, aspiration, respect and teamwork, we strive to promote a culture where ideas can blossom, every individual can flourish and outcomes for all can be met and exceeded.
As Recruitment Consultant you will provide recruitment and onboarding services to designated services and regions within Phoenix Learning and Care Group. You will identify suitable recruitment channels, work closely with the recruiting managers and the wider team including the Senior Leadership Team.
The Post holder will work closely with the Recruitment Manager in building and maintain strong working relationships with Registered Managers in order to fully understand their recruitment needs, growth and expansion plans and churn in order to fully support their homes and the business as a whole.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to build their career within recruitment to gain valued experience in helping shape a company’s new recruitment strategy, build on a process and shape the recruitment process going forward.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders, maintain professional working relationships and where needed build new ones.
- Build relationships with incoming candidates. be their main contact and help guide and direct them through the recruitment process therefore building a positive candidate experience.
- You will ensure an efficient recruitment and selection process is carried out in order to attract high calibre candidates by providing advice and guidance on job design and evaluation to the recruiting managers.
- Provide a proactive and efficient onboarding experience to both the candidates and to also the recruiting managers by building on efficiency and communication to all parties.
- Be the lead on all onboarding of new employees, have a strict attention to detail in safer recruitment pre-employment checks, ensuring staff files are completed and to the high standards set by the company and our external regulatory bodies in order to comply with our safeguarding policy.
- Experience of working in a 360 recruitment background.
- Sales experience is not essential but beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of completing staff files, pre-employment checks and adhering to strict employment regulatory guidelines is essential.
- Knowledge of current recruitment trends, sourcing channels is desirable.
- Experience in direct sourcing would be beneficial.
As part of Phoenix Learning and Care Group you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Retail/High-street Shopping Vouchers including childcare vouchers
- Fully Paid Holiday allowance
- 24 hour help and support for you and your family through our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Fully paid classroom based induction with extensive ongoing face to face training programs
- Aid in obtaining extra qualifications and upskilling
- Internal progression
- Professional and ongoing personal supervision process to provide you and your line manager with opportunities to address all aspects of your role and ensure on-going support, direction and feedback.
How to Apply:
Please click on ‘Apply Now’ and you will be directed to our simple online application form which is mobile and tablet friendly. For more information please call Ian Taylor on 01271379006 or email email@example.com
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.