Phoenix 2015 Photography Competition starts today, this year’s theme is ‘Joy’.
“Dictionary definition: a feeling of great pleasure and happiness; Synonyms: delight, jubilation, triumph, exultation, happiness, glee, bliss”
This Competition is open to Phoenix employees, cared for clients, students and young people. Each photograph must reflect or capture the theme of the year and must somehow be linked to life at Phoenix #PhoenixPhotographyComp
- All entries must be taken by someone either being cared for or working for Phoenix Learning & Care Group.
- All photographs be in high resolution (taken with the highest possible dpi your camera allows) to allow for publication and high quality printing.
- All entries must be copyright free and if they contain images of people, the people must have a signed consent form which allows their image to be displayed in public.
- A maximum of three images may be entered by each competitor.
- There will be three prizes: Picture of the year- £50 | Best photograph taken by a young person, student or client- £25 | Best photograph taken by a Colleague- £25
- The judges will be people from our Local Authority partners, and therefore will be independent of Phoenix.
- The shortlisted six photographs (3 each from young people and Colleagues) will be professionally printed, and displayed at the Phoenix Colleague Awards, where the final winners will be announced.
- The winning photos will automatically be entered into a national competition.
How to enter
Email your entry along with your name and the service you live, learn or work at to: Photo2015@plcl.org.uk
Alternatively, please pass on your photo files or Twitter upload to #PhoenixPhotographyComp Closing date is September 1st 2015 at 1pm. Good Luck!