Salary: £28,000 per annum
Important: In order to comply with regulations, you will need to have been working in a senior role for two years and have a full UK Driving Licence.
We are looking for a skilled Registered Manager to manage our 1 bed home in Bideford.
Taking complete responsibility for the running of the Home our Registered Managers are expected to maintain exceptionally high standards, provide leadership, support
The successful candidate will have had to have had experience within Children’s services with demonstrable leadership experience in managing teams in a Residential setting for at least two years. A level 5 Diploma or equivalent is essential so you will either have this or be motivated to undertake and complete it. A full driving license is essential.
We seek an individual who is
- To provide complete management of the home, acting as the Registered Home Manager, fulfilling the requirements of that position as laid down by Ofsted and all current and relevant legislation
- To provide 24 hour management cover including advice and guidance to your Colleagues at the home and provide on-call cover
- To support in the learning and development of your team with assistance from the Group’s Learning and Training team.
- To recognise the potential of each individual Young Person while providing the necessary opportunities, encouragement and support for each Young Person’s potential to be realised
- To help create a dynamic, caring environment this supports all the aims and values of the Group
- This role is one that requires a high level of organisational and administrative skill along with an ability to act as a leader for your Colleagues based at the home.
Not only will you have the privilege of working with wonderful Young People and fantastic colleagues, as part of Phoenix Learning and Care Group you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Retail/High-street Shopping Vouchers including childcare vouchers
- Fully Paid Holiday allowance
- 24 hour help and support for you and your family through our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Fully paid classroom based induction with extensive ongoing face to face training programs
- Aid in obtaining extra qualifications and upskilling
- Internal progression
- Professional and ongoing personal supervision process to provide you and your line manager with opportunities to address all aspects of your role and ensure on-going support, direction and feedback.
About us and our homes:
The Phoenix Learning & Care Group was established in 2006 and is a provider of specialist children’s homes across the South West. Our homes cater for Young people with specific and individual needs who may have a range of social and emotional difficulties, behavior, trauma and attachment issues, learning difficulties and other associated needs.
We have chosen to operate homes which offer children a truly nurturing and homely environment in which they can flourish. We have a range of homes including one, two and
Through honesty, empathy, aspiration, respect
Please click on ‘Apply Online’ and you will be directed to our simple online application form which is mobile and tablet friendly. For more information please complete our short enquiries form below by clicking “Enquire” or call Cheryl on 01271379006 or email email@example.com
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.